- AICE General Paper Prompts for 2022
- AICE General Paper Essay Example
- Past AICE General Paper Prompts
- AICE General Paper Prompts for 2019
- AICE General Paper Discursive Essay
- AICE General Paper Argumentative Essay
- AICE General Paper Research Essay
- AICE General Paper Creative Essay
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is AICE General Paper easy?
- What do you do in AICE general paper?
- How do you write a AICE essay?
- How long is the AICE general paper exam?
- Is AICE harder than AP?
- How do I ace my GP?
- What is a passing AICE score?
- Is General Paper Hard?
- How many points do you need to pass AICE general Paper?
- What is AICE general paper?
- Can you retake AICE exams?
- Is AICE Psychology easy?
Aice is a high school essay writing platform that helps students write essays by providing them with prompts and examples. The company has raised $2 million in funding to help students improve their writing skills.
The aice general paper prompts 2021 is a website that contains the prompts and instructions for the AICE General Paper. This site also includes a list of all possible topics with links to further information.
This Video Should Help:
Are you finding it difficult to come up with ideas for your Aice General Paper? If so, take a look at these prompts! They will give you some inspiration and help you come up with an interesting and creative essay.
AICE General Paper Prompts for 2022
1. What are the most important lessons we can learn from history?
2. Is it more important to be liked or respected?
3. Should wealthy nations do more to help poorer ones?
4. To what extent should we be governed by our emotions?
5. How much control should we have over our own lives?
6. Are there some things that are just wrong, no matter the circumstances?
7. Do the ends always justify the means?
8. How do we know if something is truly good or bad for us?
9. Is progress always a good thing?
AICE General Paper Essay Example
The AICE General Paper is an essay-based exam that tests your ability to think critically and express your ideas clearly and concisely in written form. The essay prompt will give you a general topic to discuss, and you will have one hour to plan and write your essay.
To do well on the AICE GP, you need to be able to think on your feet and come up with strong arguments quickly. This can be a challenge if you are not used to writing essays under time pressure. However, with some practice, it is definitely possible to improve your speed and accuracy. Here are some tips:
– Read the prompt carefully and make sure you understand what it is asking before you start planning your essay.
– Jot down a few key points that you want to make in your essay before you start writing. This will help keep you focused while you are writing.
– Write in clear, concise sentences; avoid long, complicated sentences that will lose the reader’s attention.
– Make sure each paragraph flows smoothly into the next one. Try to link your ideas together so that the essay reads like a cohesive whole.
– Edit your work once you’re finished writing; check for grammar mistakes, typos, etc., and make sure your argument is clear and easy to follow.
Past AICE General Paper Prompts
1. “That which we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly. Heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods.”
2. “There is no such thing as a little freedom. Either you are all free, or you are not free.”
3. “The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.”
4. “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
5. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
AICE General Paper Prompts for 2019
1. What are the most important factors in determining a person’s success?
2. Is it better to be liked or respected?
3. What is the most important thing that parents can do for their children?
4. Are people becoming too dependent on technology?
5. Do celebrities have a responsibility to use their platform to promote social change?
6. Is democracy the best form of government?
7. Should wealthy nations do more to help poor nations?
8. Should animals have rights?
9. Is art necessary for society?
10. How should we deal with criminals who commit violent crimes?
AICE General Paper Discursive Essay
What is the AICE General Paper?
The AICE General Paper (GP) is an internationally recognized college-level essay writing course. The AICE GP curriculum focuses on developing students’ ability to think critically and express themselves clearly in written English.
AICE GP essays are typically argumentative or discursive in nature, and students are expected to support their points of view with well-reasoned arguments and evidence. In addition to practicing their essay-writing skills, students also learn how to research and cite sources, as well as how to structure a coherent argument.
What are some tips for writing a good AICE GP essay?
Here are some general tips for writing a strong AICE GP essay:
ufffd Start by brainstorming ideas and doing some preliminary research on your chosen topic.
ufffd Narrow down your focus to one specific angle or issue that you will argue in your essay.
ufffd Make sure you have a clear thesis statement that outlines your main argument.
ufffd Support your thesis with well-reasoned arguments and evidence from credible sources.
AICE General Paper Argumentative Essay
It is commonly believed that the ability to argue effectively is a skill that is inherent in some people and not others. However, this belief is misguided; like any other skill, argumentation can be learned and perfected with practice. In fact, being able to argue persuasively is an incredibly useful ability, as it allows one to influence others and achieve desired outcomes in both personal and professional contexts.
There are many different types of arguments, but all share the same basic structure: premise + conclusion. The premises of an argument are the reasons or evidence that support its conclusion; the conclusion is what the arguer is trying to prove. An effective argument must be convincing to its audience, which means that it must be based on strong premises that most people would accept as true.
When constructing an argumentative essay, it is important to choose a debatable topic and take a clear position on it (for or against). Once you have done this, you need to gathering evidence to support your position. This evidence can come from research, personal experience, or your own observations. Once you have collected enough evidence, you need to organize it in a way that will make your argument clear and convincing. Finally, you need to write your essay in a way that presents your argument logically and persuasively.
Argumentative essays are just one type of essay that you will encounter during your AICE General Paper course; however, they are also one of the most important types. This is because learning how to argue effectively can help you not only in future academic pursuits but also in everyday life situations. So if you want to get ahead in life, start practicing your arguing today!
AICE General Paper Research Essay
The AICE General Paper research essay is a challenging assignment for many students. In order to succeed, students must be able to effectively research and write an essay on a given topic.
There are a few things that students can do to prepare for the AICE General Paper research essay. First, it is important to become familiar with the types of prompts that are typically used. There are a variety of resources available online that provide examples of past prompts. Reviewing these examples will give students a better idea of what to expect and help them start thinking about potential topics.
In addition to becoming familiar with the types of prompts, students should also take some time to brainstorm potential topics. This can be done by brainstorming ideas alone or with classmates. Once a few potential topics have been identified, it is important to conduct some preliminary research on each one. This will help narrow down the field and allow students to choose a topic that they feel confident they can write about effectively.
Once a topic has been chosen, it is time to begin writing the essay. The first step is to create an outline that will serve as a road map for the rest of the writing process. This outline should include all of the main points that need to be covered in the essay. Once the outline is complete, students can begin drafting their essay using their outline as a guide.
The AICE General Paper research essay can be a daunting assignment, but following these steps will help ensure success!
AICE General Paper Creative Essay
The AICE General Paper is a challenging and creative essay that tests a student’s ability to think critically and articulate their thoughts in a concise and effective manner. This essay is not like any other academic essay; it requires students to synthesize their knowledge from multiple sources and perspectives, and to present their own original argument in response to the prompt.
AICE General Paper Prompts:
1. What are the most important lessons we can learn from history?
2. Are we too reliant on technology?
3. Is there such thing as objective truth?
4. Are our political systems fair? Why or why not?
5. How should we deal with rising economic inequality?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is AICE General Paper easy?
Although it won’t be simple, nothing important is ever. In May 2020, after the academic year of instruction, you will take a test. Your ability to get college credit will be determined by this test. There are two portions to the test (or Papers, as they are called in AICE).
What do you do in AICE general paper?
The course is set up to provide students with several opportunity to study pertinent books on a range of themes and issues. Students gain the ability to construct and write arguments, back up their assertions with facts, and study extensively about current concerns.
How do you write a AICE essay?
The essay has to be submitted electronically, be written in continuous prose, and contain a list of the sources it was based on. Quotations need to be properly cited. The essay’s maximum word length is 2000, and each essay must explicitly mention its exact word count. The title, references, and footnotes are not included in the word count.
How long is the AICE general paper exam?
15 minutes in one hour
Is AICE harder than AP?
Less challenging than AP or IB courses are AICE courses. Students who take AICE courses are often not well-prepared to pass the necessary SATII subject exams. Students in an AICE program take a range of tests at various levels, with a precise distribution of subject areas, with the possibility of earning an AICE Diploma.
How do I ace my GP?
How to ace General Paper (GP) with these 6 pointers 1. Select three to four things that interest you. This advice mostly pertains to Paper 1. Create a word bank. I advise creating a word bank for those of you who have trouble paraphrasing or are concerned that your articles could be overly repetitious. 3.) Perform timed drills.
What is a passing AICE score?
A: The AICE test has passing scores ranging from A to E, with A being the highest. Students who perform below the CIE E cutoff earn a grade of U, ungraded, which is not regarded as passing.
Is General Paper Hard?
Why is General Paper such a challenge? The same thing has been done by several students who nevertheless received a F or U despite having memorized all the ideas, studied their notes multiple times, and copied the answers from numerous previous test papers. One could wonder why the General Paper is played differently from Secondary level English.
How many points do you need to pass AICE general Paper?
Students who score between 250 and 359 points are given the Cambridge AICE Diploma with Merit. Students who score between 140 and 249 points are granted the Cambridge AICE Diploma at the Pass level.
What is AICE general paper?
is a different class from your English class (English II Honors), and it will have a different set of grades. aims to teach you how to write at a college level so that you may succeed in your future AICE, AP, and college classes. demands that you write in a range of sophisticated, analytical formats.
Can you retake AICE exams?
After previously failing a test, candidates are permitted to repeat an AICE Examination once. When do students sit for the AICE exams? AICE exams are presented twice during the academic year. In May or June, the bulk of our pupils will sit for AICE exams.
Is AICE Psychology easy?
In college, you’ll probably need to fulfill some “Thinking Critically” or “Social Science”-related credits, and psychology is available at virtually all Florida colleges. The majority of kids at my high school take it in their sophomore year, and the content is really simple (just a HELL of a lot of memorizing).